Refund, Reschedule and other policies
- I (Coach Eddy) do not provide refunds in any case whatsoever. This is done in the interest of both, the coach and the student as it provides a sense of guarantee of a partnership for both parties involved.
- However, a refund will be eligible if the coach has cancelled a single lesson more than 2 times.
- Reschedulement is allowed, even at the last moment – without any additional cost. I do not charge for no-shows
- All Plans have a 6-month expiry. Please make sure to use your remaining lessons before this timeline!
- In case, Coach Eddy’s timings have changed and the usual slots are not available, the 6-month expiry will be extended depending on mutual agreement.
- If agreed upon mutually, the coach may add a few extra weeks to the expiry in some rare cases, provided that there is a valid reason why the lessons are not happening regularly. I am here to help!
- Whilst, these rules exist – I am willing to work with my students to provide them with the best experience. Any explanation/changes needed to be made on a special circumstance can be conversed with me over at chesswitheddy.com/contact